Monday 10 November 2008

Today Is The First Day of the Rest of Your Life

Hey, I'm Skips your friendly neighbour hood bloggerman and this is my debut into the blogosphere. I can see for miles up here!

This is Commisar, he's my Marauder. Standing here with a big cheesy grin for the photo. Say "hi" Commisar.



Marauders aren't very friendly. Specially when you make them pose. At the moment Commisar is level 16, I also have a level 21 Black Orc and a level (7?) Shaman called Mulligatawnay. These guys are all on the Destruction side (obviously) of the Eltharion EU server. I have other characters on the Order side of Dragonback Mountain too.

My guild is called Pyran, I think its some sort of element or something, I should really check. Here are some of them.



Don't they look like happy fun guys? I've been with them at least 5 days now!

I will be sharing with you, for at least six months, I hope, my thoughts on Warhammer in general. Why six months I hear you ask? Well it is simple really, I accidently bought six months subscription instead of three, it was 3AM and I in no way, shape or form should have thought myself capable of handling a debit card.

So yeah, six months subscription, is a go! What do you think about that Commi?



Thank you Commi!

No comments: