Tuesday 25 November 2008

Co-ord-in-ate?


Okay so a couple of weeks ago? That little time? I was looking for a new guild after the people that I came to this game with quit to go back to WoW eugh, pech, eeuch. Actually don't get me wrong, I think its a fantastic game, technically but it seems to lack some soul and I don't want to go back.

Anyway, I thought at the time, you know it's gonna be fun for once to just be a normal member and not to have to worry too much about the upkeep of the guild. Well fast forward to today, well last night. I guess I didn't keep my head down quite far enough and I've been offered a Guild Assist position for, (and at this point I completely forgot the position title for about 10 seconds) Event Co-ordinator, to be honest I took it on a trial basis but I'm a bit of a pushover and you just know that I'm gonna accept. Not least because these guys are great fun to play with and I want to see them do well.

So yeah, Guild Event Co-ordinator...guess I need to find out what there is to do in WAR other than just levelling then!

No comments: