Friday 21 November 2008

Something In The Air

So this new Live Event is pretty good. The quests themselves aren't great but they seem to have given people a purpose to do things amd there is just a slight atmosphere of camaraderie. People are joining up, doing stuff together a lot more and this is how I would love to see the game normally. This was of course a lot more noticeable during todays Complete Three PQ Stages than yesterdays Scenario but that was to be expected as PQs require teamwork.

Anyway, I hope they do something like this after the patch that gives people reason to work together daily, as much as I hated the WoW dailies I loved yesterdays Live Event daily and I really hope that they continue in that trend.

Anyone else out there trying to unlock Blackguard or KotBS early?

No comments: