Saturday 15 November 2008

Bye Bye Mourkain

I'm still waiting to see how this is going to shake out but it looks like Mythic have made a big change to the queue system and instead of it dropping you straight into the first one to fill every time (Nordenwatch/Mourkain/TA/Serpents) it now holds off so that those of us that want to join another one get to.

This means that queue times are now about 4 times as long, which Im sure will get hotfixed sooner than later cause I can only imagine the whine this will cause when people catch on. But it also means that I am actually yet to see Mourkain at all today!

This does mean I'm seeing a lot more Phoenix Gate, which may not be such a good thing.

Ah well I'm not sure at the moment how it will work but I'm looking forwards now to T3 that it doesn't look like an endless TA-fest!

Edit: Late edit but I managed to miss this on the War-Europe site page

RvR

Based on player feedback we have adjusted the amount of time between launches on the following Scenarios: Tor Anroc, Mourkain Temple, Serpent’s Passage and Nordenwatch. We will continue to evaluate and adjust the amount of time between the specified scenario launches based on player feedback.

No comments: