Monday 17 November 2008

CSR Cunning, Snappy, Retorts

Okay, possibly I went a little OTT with the title but I had cause to call out a CSR last night cause of a problem with the Stalker's set quest (Greenskin section) ya know the ones where you kill 20 of an enemy and then you get a set piece item, anyway I figured I'd get this set.

Anyway I went down to the Greenskin area to after picking up the DE and Chaos ones and found I couldnt accept the quest yet, looking online I apparently need to be level 27 to get the quest and the quest reward was level 20. I called a CSR!

Four minutes later I get a "Do you have a moment to spare?" message and I'm like, yeah sure.

He can't do anything about it but say he will mention it to QA department, meh whatever, figuring Ill stay in his good books I comment on his speedy reponse with mention that he was a Super-CSR. (There is a reason for all this ramblin I'm getting to the point) Any more questions? Just if you can cause the realm queues to go any faster.

Here was the response.



Unfortunately I was drinking at the time and may have got a slightly wet monitor.

So this is me signing out and saying, be nice to your CSRs cause they live in constant fear of the Nurgle Pigs.

No comments: