Saturday 15 November 2008

Ding!

Ding! Endless levels of Nordenwatch, Mourkain Temple and not nearly enough ORvR and I'm here at the halfway mark, I've got my horsey and I'm ready to ride!

Commisar has hit Rank 20 and is off getting himself pissed!



Actually this is really an excuse to announce that GOA have finally released the Realm War page. They appear to be fairly up to date, although it would seem that Rank and RR are only updated immediately after they go up a level.

Its actually impossible to link directly to a character so if you really want to see Commisar then

Go to
Put "Commisar" in the Character Name box
Put "Eltharion" in the server box and hit Search



Up should pop Commisar with all his stats and figures. Isn't he a handsome, moody devil?



No idea if this works for your characters, you would sort of hope so.

It also doesn't take into account any stat buffs from tactics or, apparently I've heard from guildies, set bonuses (bonusii?)

Again though, like the queue system which I posted about earlier. This is a new system and I'm sure it will be built upon as they claim it's still in beta.

No comments: