Wednesday 12 November 2008

Healzor


Just a quickie today.

I forgot to mention that the afformentioned attack cycle that I use for Bright Wizards works just as well, if not better, on a healer with a few modifications.

Runepriest/Archmage

3a) Hit them with Touch of Instability, this will deal damage if they try to damage you and mitiage their healing somewhat.
3b) Tainted Claw, this reduces the healing that they do to themselves by even more. I also use this second so that it lasts 10s due to the Affliction from Touch of Instability
3c) I actually like to use Rend here to mitigate the HoTs so I get it up to the 3x ASAP.
3d) Spam Flail

For a Warrior Priest its exactly as above but I will slip in Touch of Rot as well. Hopefully they will pretty much kill themselves with the combination.

Hope this helps with all your healer killing need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAAARGH