Wednesday 19 November 2008

1.05 Live

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Patch 1.05 is live!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Patch 1.05 has a lot less content in it than originally expected.

Warhammer Onli...oh screw it.

Okay so as everyone now knows none of the class changes have been made in 1.05 and have been pushed back to 1.06 with no indication to when that will be, I'm actually not that cheesed off about that, means that they shouldn't be introducing accidental bugs. Anyway, Heavy Metal is LIVE! This means that we get to see the new tank classes soon. I was really looking forwards to doing this so I could get Blackguard early and try it out.

Following information may be cack as I'm still downloading the afformention Warhammer O....1.05 but anyway.

Looks like I may be disapointed, as far as I can tell you need to do every quest thats assigned over a shortish time period to fill your influence bar. The first quest according to war-europe is to take part in the Reikland Factory scenario which is a T4 only scenario. So this event is already only for the 20% of the games population that are at R31-40.

So unless I can get 8 levels in the next 10 hours I guess I will just have to wait with the rest of the proles till Blackguard gets released fo' reals. (Oh and I'm afk for at least 6 of those 10 hours.)(Pointless task is pointless)

EDIT: I'm an idiot, right below the sentence that said the scenario was in T4 Reikland it says that its available to all players of all levels. What's this level they speak of? Rank, marketing people you should at least be getting that right!

No comments: