Monday 1 December 2008

Wheelchair Access pt 2

Okay, so I made a comic a while back about the YOU ARE DISABLED message.

So anywyay, I posted it over on the UI forums on warhammer alliance and forgot about it pretty much, checked my site access logs the other day and found I was getting most hits for that page, doing some slight thinking I went back to the original post and found that it had created a little controversy.

Warhammer Alliance post

So the thread is now closed, off the front page and unable to gain me new page hits, oh noes.

On the plus side the enterprising ChaosInc has created a mod that actually changes the message "YOU ARE DISABLED" to something a little more Politically Correct.

The mod can be found here.

Heartless

If I seriously offended someone I'm part way between a sorry and a get over yourself, the point of the comic wasn't to offend but just to poke fun at something that I thought was funny.

No comments: