Friday 5 December 2008

RvR Lake PQ Contribution (Keeps)

Okay so, contribution in PQs in RvR lakes is bugged, this is bad. This is bad because it means that I'm yet to see a gold bag as I usually come either 13th or 33rd contribution and then roll lower again. This is despite whether I've spent the entire time dead on the floor, alt-tabbed out surfing the net or HAMMERING MY KEYBOARD as hard as I can to spam out Demolitions.

There is apparently this little doohickey of code that breaks ties, cause of the way that keep sieges work there are a lot more ties than in normal PQs. This causes this doohickey of code to come straight into play BREAKING the keep siege PQ and causing me to not get a gold bag.

Paul Barnett has released a video pinning all the blame onto the coders, saying the code wasn't meant to be there and that the code is craaazy. He looks trustworthy so I'll say we go with him on this.

The coder say it will be fixed soon.

Good times!

Sauce

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You now have a direct link from eltharion.net

Check it out.

Skips said...

Cool, thanks