Friday 26 December 2008

Just Kidding

Actually I wanted to talk to you guys about well actually I have two subjects I want to talk about and I honestly can't pick the one I want to do the most.

Gear Grind or my current spec...

Hmm be right back lemme go roll a dice or something.

I flipped a coin, it landed on its side.

I'll spend some time writing them up, also I'm on my laptop at the moment and it's really bloody inconvenient for getting screenshots when the game isn't installed on a computer I can use soooo.

I'll do the framework and watch this space for an exciting guide on what to do with a 1HD axe that has 55.1DPS and also I will tell you where to go...to get the gear you need to get the gear you need (this may be a bit of a rant, but its my blog and thats allowed)

Anyway, this post (and I guess the one before too) were really just to wish you guys a happy holiday and let you know I didn't die of explosive bowel haemohroids as a vicious rumor may have said.

No comments: